Most property loss occurs in the first minutes of a break in. That’s why it makes sense to install security fogging system on your premises. Within seconds of a break-in the protected area is filled with an impenetrable cloud of fog. This provides an effective barrier and debilitates an intruder, forcing them to leave the premises empty handed. Plus, our security fog systems leave no residue. This means there is no damage to your premises and nothing to clean up.
The benefits of security fog are:
- Easy to install
- Can be added to your existing security system
- Protection of your both premises and stock in seconds
- Designed to integrate with existing electronic alarm systems
- Great long term investment
- Does not damage equipment and is safe for people and animals
- Does not leave a residue
- Protects property for at least 45 minutes after intrusion
FSE Security Systems Ltd can provide a security fogging system for all areas, from large rooms with high ceilings to small storage rooms. And with our free site surveys, our team of expert engineers will be able to work with you to provide tailored advice on the best Security Fog system to keep your premises safe and secure.
We also provide a 24/7 callout service in the unlikely event that anything goes wrong with your Security Fog system.