Access Control Systems
Are you putting your business at risk because you’re still using a traditional lock and key system to control access to your company’s premises? A key can be easily lost or duplicated, meaning you may have to change all the locks in a building just to keep out unauthorised visitors. The time wasted and costs incurred could be substantial. It makes sense to upgrade to an electronic access control system, which is not only considerably more secure, but also simple and easy to use for all involved. Plus our fully qualified engineers will help set-up and install your access control system, doing the hard work for you.
Access control systems are highly reliable and eliminate the hassle that comes with using conventional security methods. These systems use a unique identifier, such as an individual smart card or an employee fingerprint, to ensure that only those who have been authorised are allowed access to your premises. Smart cards are difficult or impossible to copy and if they are lost they can be cancelled and replaced easily without undermining your entire system, making access control systems much safer than traditional keys.
Electronic access systems have a number of other benefits:
- Access rights can be programmed for each individual employee, which may be important in some types of controlled premises
- Access rights can be updated immediately to accommodate changes in circumstances
- Time-limited access means that certain areas can be restricted at any time of the day
- History logging allows you to track visitors to specific areas at specific times which is useful for security and monitoring
- Doors can be opened remotely from a central terminal
With bases in Nottingham and Leicester, FSE Security Systems Ltd is an NSI Gold registered company. We install access control systems across the country to NCP109 standard and offer a wide range of electronic access networks, with options to suit any business. Our systems utilise either contactless smart cards or biometric access and can be set-up to control everything from single internal doors to a fully computerised, multi-site network of control points with timetabled access. Visitor access is provided by intercom systems using audio and video for the ultimate in security, which we can also provide.
We also offer the following benefits:
- Real time monitoring of doors
- Warning announcements through your PA system
- Employee attendance monitoring
- Visitor control systems
Whatever your needs, FSE has an access control package to satisfy your business requirements, and with our free site surveys you can rest assured that our expert engineers will work with you, giving you personally tailored advice to find you the best access control system for your specific premises.